'ePay, Easy Pay'
Update core banking details and avail RTGS/NEFT service to receive redemption/dividend proceeds faster.
As an investor, now you will not have to:
- Wait for the post/courier or visit our offices to collect the cheque,
- Stand in a long queue to bank the cheque,
- Wait for two-three days for cheque clearance, and
- Be worried with the thought of cheque lost in transit and subsequent formalities.
Just provide us with your IFSC code and complete core banking bank details to benefit from this service!!!
Benefits of RTGS / NEFT facility:
- Electronic funds transfer system. No cheques involved.
- It is secure, quick and hassle free.
- Nation wide facility covering over 63,000 branches of 90 banks.
- Regulated by RBI with strong customer grievance redressal service.
To benefit from this facility, you need to provide us with:
- Full core banking account details: Generally 10-16 digits including prefixed zeroes.
- Bank Name and Complete Branch Address: Including Pincode
- IFSC Code: This is most important and mandatory for RTGS/NEFT funds transfer. This is an 11 digit alphanumeric code now printed on latest cheques, generally near branch address. Alternatively, you may check the same with your bank branch as well.
- MICR code, if available: The nine digit code generally available next to cheque number.
To avail this facility and provide the above mentioned details, please Click here to download the form and send to us to activate this facility. Please remember to attach a cancelled cheque or a copy of the latest cheque.
What's more!! Should you provide us with your email id and mobile number; we will confirm RTGS/NEFT funds transfer execution via email and sms.