Individuals, HUFs, Sole proprietor firms can register upto five bank accounts and a non-individual investor can register upto ten bank accounts in a folio.
Registration Form and Mandatory Documents
Please click here to download "Bank Accounts Registration Form".
Investor shall use Part A of the Bank Accounts Registration Form along with any one of the following documents (in original) to register bank mandates. If a copy is submitted, the copy should be certified by the bank or investors may bring the original to the office of the fund or the registrar for verification.
- Cancelled cheque leaf with account number and name pre printed or
- Bank Statement with account holders' name, account number and branch address, or
- Certified copy of Pass Book Page with account holders' name, account number and branch address.
- Bank accounts registration will be only after verifying that the first-named unit holder in the folio is one of the bank account holders.
- Bank accounts registration is at folio level and is applicable for investments in all the schemes in that folio.
- Subject to documents being in order, bank accounts will be registered or any subsequent addition/ change/ deletion in the registered bank accounts would be effected within 10 business days from the receipt of a duly completed application form and a confirmation letter will be sent within 15 business days.
- Proceeds for any redemption request received in the interim will be sent to existing registered bank account only.
- Unit holder(s) should preserve confirmation letter for their reference, as the account statement will reflect default bank mandate only.