- At DSP BlackRock, we will never send e-mails that ask for confidential information.
- Should you receive an e-mail requesting your personal details like your PIN, password, folio number, bank details, etc. to be submitted online, please do not respond.
- Delete suspicious e-mails without opening them. If you happen to open them, do not click any link or attachment they may contain.
- Never provide sensitive account like PIN, password, folio information or personal information in response to any e-mail. If you have entered personal information, report it to us immediately.
- If you receive a job offer via e-mail, ensure that it's from a genuine and reputed company.
- To secure your computer, read our "Computer Safety" guide.
If you receive an e-mail claiming to be from DSP BlackRock regarding updating sensitive account information like PIN, password, folio number, bank details, let us know by forwarding the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or please call us on our Contact Center 1800 200 4499.